[WSBARP] House Constructed Over Lot Line

Mark Anderson marka at mbaesq.com
Fri Aug 19 14:27:35 PDT 2022

Short of a BLA, I like the idea of putting one of the properties into a sole purpose LLC and then creating the easements.  But before you create such an easement, I would check with the local planning officials to see if and how that might affect the permissibility and ability to build on the servient parcel.

Mark B. Anderson
ANDERSON LAW FIRM PLLC
821 Dock St  Ste 209  PMB 4-12
Tacoma, Washington 98402
+1 253-327-1750
+1 253-327-1751 (fax)
marka at mbaesq.com<mailto:marka at mbaesq.com>
www.mbaesq.com<http://www.mbaesq.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual named recipient. It may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, or other confidentiality protection. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or by telephone at (253) 327-1750 that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.