[WSBARP] REETA - Gift WAC

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:18:43 PDT 2022

See attached explanation.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8A7FC.54489630]

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Jan Kelly
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2022 11:55 AM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBARP] REETA - Gift WAC

Good morning,

I think there was a discussion recently on this topic, but I can't find it.  I'm trying to file a deed to convey property by gift. I used the WAC 458-61A-201, which is also what is stated on the REETA supplemental statement. It was rejected for "incomplete WAC code."

Just my opinion ... King County. I think they high-five each other when they find a way to reject a filing.

Can anyone shed some light on this question for me?

--

Jan Kelly, JD/MBA
Attorney at Law

JK Law
PO Box 1964
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Direct Line (702) 338-6733

Licensed in Nevada and Washington.

[https://static.wealthcounsel.com/static/15185383862255917797.jpg]

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of any information contained in or attached to this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, or are not the named recipient, please immediately notify the sender by email by "reply to sender only" and delete this message and any attached documents from your computer. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of confidentiality and/or any legal privilege. Thank you.