[WSBARP] Estate question

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Wed Aug 3 09:32:05 PDT 2022

Hi Chris, I'm not at my computer right now, but there is a provision in RCW 11 that is generally referred to as the Super Will provision that states something like for a Will to take precedence over beneficiary designations for matters like bank accounts, the account and beneficiary designation must be specifically stated in the Will.

Best Regards, Tom Westbrook
Budd Bay Law