[WSBARP] Trustee Sale Opening Bids

Mimi Wagner mimi at sanjuanlaw.com
Wed Oct 27 17:07:13 PDT 2021

Yes, I have not done a trustee’s sale in maybe a year or more, but I require the starting bid to be $1 more than the credit bid PLUS the filing fee… So, $241 last I checked, and I explicitly say in the script that the starting bid must include the filing fee, etc. so people know why it’s $241 more than the credit bid.  I don’t have any other fee information to list.

e.g.:

1.	The beneficiary of the Deed of Trust has made an opening bid of $280,000.

2.	Due to the Court’s trustee’s sale surplus funds filing fee, I will require any subsequent bids to start at $241 over the beneficiary’s bid.

3.	Are there any additional bids starting at $280,241?

Mimi M. Wagner

Attorney at Law
mimi at sanjuanlaw.com <mailto:mimi at sanjuanlaw.com>
Phone (360) 378-6234