[WSBARP] Trustee Sale Opening Bids

Rich McEntee jrmcentee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 16:50:00 PDT 2021

Good afternoon,

This is a cross post from another listserv. I apologize for duplication.

I have a question regarding an upcoming trustee sale that I am handling. In putting together the opening credit bid to be made by the beneficiary at the sale, I am wondering if there are any miscellaneous items that should be included that don’t immediately stand out, i.e. do you include the superior court filing fee that would be paid to the clerk in the event of a surplus get included? are there other fees that I am missing? Does anyone have a “cheat sheet” that they would be wiling to share? Or general thoughts and strategy or resources regarding setting the opening bid and conduct of the sale?

Thank you
Rich

RICH McENTEE
McENTEE LAW OFFICE