[WSBARP] Family Cabin LLC

tjw at w3net.net tjw at w3net.net
Fri Oct 8 13:28:57 PDT 2021

Hello all,

I remember this being a subject in the not too recent past, but apparently
Google wants to limit my deleted files and I wasn't smart enough to save the
share how they prefer to set up an LLC to hold a family cabin.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, WA 98502

(360) 866-4000 phone

(360) 866--3832 fax

 <http://www.buddbaylaw.com/> www.buddbaylaw.com

COVID POLICY:

Our firm continues to follow guidance from the CDC and Governor Inslee's
office regarding social distancing and the wearing of face coverings, and we
encourage the public and our clients to do the same.  Our staff is still
working remotely much of the time so electronic communication by phone and
email continues to be encouraged.  We appreciate your patience and
understanding.