[WSBARP] Letters of Trusteeship?

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Mon Oct 4 15:08:04 PDT 2021

I remember reviewing a file in inherited in about 1989 from an older attorney and he would routinely get a Letter of Trusteeship from superior court whenever there was a testamentary trust.  I have never seen any point in it, but who knows? maybe your court would issue one if you prepared it and gave them a fee.  I would be really interested if anyone can get one.

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578