[WSBARP] Appearance

scott at scottgthomaslaw.com scott at scottgthomaslaw.com
Sat Nov 27 15:28:55 PST 2021

Adequate informal appearance is dependent upon defendant's intent to defend
against the lawsuit, and thus usually risky to rely upon.  Servatron, Inc.
v. Intelligent Wireless Prods., Inc., 186 Wn.App. 666.  Moreover, defendant
will be motivated to have the judgment set aside.  I typically conclude that
it is better just to provide the notice.