[WSBARP] Appearance

Douglas Scott doug at rainieradvocates.com
Sat Nov 27 15:19:41 PST 2021

Bryce,
  As a precaution I would email or communicate a written notice to them
constituting a warning that no payment has been received as they had
promised and pursuant to the summons they must submit a written notice of
Appearance and Answer within the prescribed time or you will take a
default. Please seek the advice from an attorney to protect your legal
rights.

*DOUGLAS W. SCOTT*
Rainier Legal Advocates|LLC

465 Rainier Blvd. N., Suite C
Issaquah, Washington 98027
425.392.8550 (tel)
425.392.2829 (fax)

www.rainieradvocates.com

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information
that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other
privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed
only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this
communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the
intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly
delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in
any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not
a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege