[WSBARP] Looking to Refer PC on Condo Issues

Michael Brandt mbrandt at brandtlawgroup.com
Mon May 24 09:24:55 PDT 2021

Ronald:

This is what we do.  Happy to assist.

Michael D. Brandt
BRANDT LAW GROUP
1200 - 5th Avenue, Suite 1950
Seattle, Washington 98101
206.441.5739
206.299.9115 (fax)
www.brandtlawgroup.com<http://www.brandtlawgroup.com/>

Pursuant to Governor Jay Inslee's Phase 3 Guidelines, our office is now open to the public.  We are asking our clients, guests, and/or invitees to adhere to the following requirements prior to and upon arriving at our office: 1) self-screen for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 prior to arriving at our office; 2) wear a cloth face covering at all times while in our office; and 3) arrive alone or only with those that you have notified our office will be arriving with you.  If you have signs or symptoms of COVID-19, please contact our office immediately to reschedule your appointment or work with our staff to schedule a remote appointment.  If you do not wear a face covering while in our office, we are required to ask you to leave our office.  Thank you for your support and partnership in allowing us to provide you with the best service possible in these unique times.

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attached document(s) is CONFIDENTIAL and may be protected by attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product doctrine. The e-mail (and attached document(s)) is intended for use by the person(s) to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of such e-mail and/or document(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail and/or any attached document(s) in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (206) 441-5739.