[WSBARP] FW: Estate Tax Avoidance

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Mon May 10 17:12:15 PDT 2021

If done correctly the todd removes some right, since further action/happenings is needed to fully own it again.  So is there a difference in valuation?

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Shoreline Office: 19944 Ballinger Way NE
                                Shoreline, WA 98155
Sultan Office:        423 Main
                                 Sultan, WA 98294

Phone: 206 367 5000; fax: 206 367 4005