[WSBARP] 60 day notice to terminate tenancy signed by attorney - date rule changed?

Julie Nichols julie at whitehousenichols.com
Wed May 5 13:38:05 PDT 2021

Josh,

Proclamation 20-19.4 went into effect on October 14, 2020.  It contains
language requiring the 60-day notice of intent to sell to be in the form of
an affidavit - see pages 4-5.  This language was not in the previous version
of the Proclamation.  Link to proclamation here:

https://www.governor.wa.gov/sites/default/files/proclamations/proc_20-19.4.p
df

Proclamation 20-19.5 was signed on December 31, 2020 and has the same
language and was in effect until March 18, 2021.
https://www.governor.wa.gov/sites/default/files/proclamations/proc_20-19.5.p
df

Julie Nichols

Whitehouse & Nichols, LLP

Attorneys at Law

P.O. Box 1273

601 W. Railroad Ave, Suite 300 (physical only-no mail)

Shelton, WA  98584

360.426.5885