[WSBARP] Evict Non-Paying Adult Sibling

Jeffrey Peterson jeff.peterson at pblawpllc.com
Fri Mar 26 12:48:12 PDT 2021

All,

Under the moratorium, can a homeowner evict an adult sibling? Would an affidavit that the homeowner intends to use the whole premises as a primary residence satisfy the requirement under the moratorium proclamation?

Assume the following:

  1.  The adult sibling has gainful employment and could afford to rent or buy.
  2.  The adult sibling does not pay any rent
  3.  There is no rental agreement

Referrals for Vancouver attorneys who could represent the PC are welcome.

Please note I receive a digest of this listserv, so reply to me directly.

Thank you,
Jeff

Jeff Peterson | Managing Attorney
Peterson Business Law PLLC
1220 Main Street, Suite 400
Vancouver, WA 98660
E: jeff.peterson at pblawpllc.com<mailto:jeff.peterson at pblawpllc.com>
W: pblawpllc.com
O: 360-317-3299
M: 360-728-6670

This email may contain confidential information. If you received it in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete this message and all attachments.