[WSBARP] REETA

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 15:04:07 PDT 2021

I don't understand why that wouldn't be a gift.  I don't think
motivation for the transfer goes to the issue of whether or not it's a gift.

The thing that might trip you up is the debt against the property, but
it sounds like the property is probably unencumbered.  Check out the
WACs regarding gifts and debt if it is encumbered.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148