[WSBARP] Unknown Boundary Dispute Remedy - Reality Check

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Mon Mar 15 18:31:22 PDT 2021

Paul:
1. Self-help; write to neighbor and say that items are encroaching and trespassing, and document when 1st installed.  Give them 10 days to remove them; after 10 days inform them your client will remove them and place them back on neighbors' property.  inform them that any damage from removing the encroachments at that point is the neighbor's responsibility; or
2. File ejectment/Quiet title action, and get summary judgment.  -Greg

Gregory L. Ursich
Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4258 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard | website | gursich at insleebest.com

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.