[WSBARP] Golf course liability

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 10:05:15 PST 2021

Seems sort of like moving next to a gun range or airport and then
complaining about the noise.

I live on a golf course and my house was designed so that there was only
one small window facing the tee side of the course. Perhaps the
townhouse HOA has a claim against the architect for poor design.  ;-)

Alternatively, the individual golfer may be subject to a negligence
claim.  That doesn't seem so far fetched, but the problem would be
identifying them.

Installing a net would probably be the best solution. I know one condo
built next to a driving range where someone (either the HOA or the
range) installed a net.  Trees can also help slow/divert the path.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148