[WSBARP] Condo dues foreclosure

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Wed Mar 10 09:50:34 PST 2021

I have started several but it got paid before sale the issue is when the lender or the buyer at foreclosure sale tries to get parties out of residence  foreclosed on II haven’t faced that challenge yet.  I did a real estate contract forfeiture on residential property and then started suit to evict but people got out without further action after being served with summons and complaint.

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
2010 Caton Way SW Ste. 101
Olympia, WA 98502
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management, Business, Government and Tax Law, Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures.