[WSBARP] Accretion

ron at housh.org ron at housh.org
Mon Jun 28 14:05:00 PDT 2021

Though I am now retired I still get calls seeking possible referrals.

Had a PC call with - of all things - a question [and potential issues]
relating to accretion.

Though I am not sure, I believe accretion is the creation of land that
occurs when for example a river changes course over time.

So questions for the listserve:

1.	Has anyone dealt with accretion issues whose contact info I can pass
on to the PC?
2.	Another principle I am not sure of:   I don't think accreted land
automatically becomes owned by the property owner adjacent to the accreted
land.  Correct?

Thanks,

Ron

Ron Housh