[WSBARP] Referral to Counsel in Mexico

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Thu Jul 29 16:49:34 PDT 2021

In many instances the “Notario Publico” performs tasks we would except an
attorney to do.  With that in mind, I have a three year relationship with a
good firm (Notarios) in the centrally located city of Guanajuato.

I can connect you to them.  Some of the staff are fluent in English.

James

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 4:29 PM Samuel M. Meyler <samuel at meylerlegal.com>
wrote:

> Looking for a referral to counsel in Mexico to assist with a perfecting
> security interests in cellular towers throughout Mexico.  Thanks.
>

> Sam
>

> *Samuel M. Meyler*
>
> *Meyler Legal, PLLC *
>
> 1700 Westlake Ave. N., Ste. 200
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/1700+Westlake+Ave.+N.,+Ste.+200+Seattle,+Washington+98109?entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Seattle, Washington 98109
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/1700+Westlake+Ave.+N.,+Ste.+200+Seattle,+Washington+98109?entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> *Tel:*  206.876.7770
>
> *Fax:*  206.876.7771
>
> *Email:*  samuel at meylerlegal.com
>

> *NOTICE:*
>

> This electronic message contains information which may be Confidential or
> Privileged and constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning
> of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 USC 2510. The information
> is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If
> you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure,
> copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
> prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the
> sender and delete the copy you received together with any attachments.
> Thank you.

> others.***

James R. Doran
Attorney at Law