[WSBARP] Removing Squatters

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Mon Jul 12 16:33:04 PDT 2021

The proclamation 20-19 does say
“Permissible Unlawful Detainer Actions
    Excepting the prohibitions stated herein, all other allowable evictions under ESHB 1236 and ... RCW 59.18.. may proceed as otherwise allowed by law”.

RCW 59.12 isn’t mentioned, but that seems to mean RCW 59.12 evictions were never a part of the moratorium?

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578