[WSBARP] Non-judicial Foreclosure of Insured Probate Asset

labor4law at yahoo.com labor4law at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 09:30:38 PST 2021

Good day,

I have a probate matter where the decedent purchased credit life and credit
disability insurance. Both policy premiums are on the TIL as part of the
initial loan amount. The mortgage servicer sent a letter saying the
insurance policies have expired.

Decedent told her sole heir that once she passes, the insurance will pay off
the mortgage. The heir has no paperwork of the original mortgage or
insurance documents.

I have requested a copy of the insurance policies from the mortgage
servicers without success. Since the mortgage servicing has transferred at
least two times, I want to verify what the decedent told her heir is or is
not correct.

Can someone provide me with guidance on how to proceed? The home is of
modest value but is the only asset of value in the estate to the heir. I
anticipate once the moratoriums lift, the trustee will begin a non-judicial
foreclosure.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to your reply.

Warmest regards,

Roberta

Creator of the first on-line Indian Will Production System CHECK OUT -
<http://www.nativewill.org/> www.NativeWill.org

Ms. Roberta Armstrong

Washington State Bar Association No. 42343

Founder and Executive Director

Stewards of Indigenous Resources Endowment,

a Non-Profit Professional Service Corporation

on the Tohono O'odham Indian Reservation

31 West Los Reales Road, Unit 151

Tucson, Arizona 85756

425.737.5448 | Direct

866.639.5550 | Toll Free

866.227.6651 | Fax

 <mailto:Roberta at IndianWillsOnWheels.org> Roberta at IndianWillsOnWheels.org

 <http://www.indianwillsonwheels.org/> www.IndianWillsOnWheels.org

HotDoc Cover Photo

Please note that the contents of this e-mail message are confidential and
may be legally privileged, being intended for the named recipient.  Please
do not reproduce or transmit this message without permission of the sender.
If you have received this message in error notify the sender to inform them
of the inadvertent mistake and then delete this message from your computer
and server. Thank you in advance for your adherence.