[WSBARP] Appraiser Recommendations in North Seattle

Michael Brandt mbrandt at brandtlawgroup.com
Tue Jan 5 08:31:18 PST 2021

Jan:

I have used Appraisal Group of the NW in Bellevue for years, with its retired principal, Jim Price, and with Philip Cole.

Appraisal Group of the Northwest, LLP
1409 140th PL NE, Ste. 105, Bellevue, WA 98007-3963

Phone: (425) 453-9292
Fax: (425) 455-9740

Michael D. Brandt
BRANDT LAW GROUP
1200 - 5th Avenue, Suite 1950
Seattle, Washington 98101
206.441.5739
206.299.9115 (fax)
www.brandtlawgroup.com<http://www.brandtlawgroup.com/>

In response to Governor Jay Inslee’s November 15, 2020 COVID-19 response mandates, our office is currently CLOSED to the public.  Please use electronic means to communicate with our office until it is deemed safe to re-open our office.  Our employees are currently working remotely and will continue to provide you with the best service possible under these unusual circumstances.  We appreciate your patience during this time.

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attached document(s) is CONFIDENTIAL and may be protected by attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product doctrine. The e-mail (and attached document(s)) is intended for use by the person(s) to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of such e-mail and/or document(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail and/or any attached document(s) in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (206) 441-5739.