[WSBARP] Today's discussion on legislation/open forum for conversation?

Tom Ashton Tashton at tomashtonlaw.com
Wed Feb 24 16:41:37 PST 2021

So, this what purports to be a source of impartial mediation in the residential landlord-tenant context? The anti-tenant bias appears to me to be obvious. I am retired, but I would never consider subjecting a tenant to meditation with these folks. Want more homeless folks? Not hard to figure out how this plays out.