[WSBARP] Combining Multiple Parcels in Single Deed

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Thu Feb 18 10:18:49 PST 2021

Hi,
I have a fairly straightforward question. Client has acquired multiple adjacent parcels via different deeds (some came in by Quit Claim Deed from family, others by Statutory Warranty Deed by purchase). Now we want to transfer these parcels to a Living Trust. Can I transfer all of the parcels by a single quit claim deed? Are there any restrictions on this? Must they be contiguous? Property is in Spokane County, if that matters. Thanks for your help!
Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants
Pleasants Law Firm, P.S.