[WSBARP] PC seeking counsel on appraiser regulatory law

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Wed Feb 3 16:14:50 PST 2021

Listmates, I have a client who is starting an appraisal management company.
He is seeking someone well versed in relevant federal (*e.g. *15 US 1639e)
and state (RCW 18.140, WAC 308-125, RCW 18.235) regulatory law. To say
"outside my scope of practice" would be a wild understatement! Is there
anyone here who might be a good fit? I will forward all names.

Thanks as always!

Craig
Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/LegalDirectory/LegalProfile.aspx?Usr_ID=000000029240>
92 Lenora St. #8, Seattle WA  98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949
On the blog: How to Read (and Understand) a Title Report
<http://seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog/how-to-read-and-understand-a-title-report>
    <https://www.fsbolawyers.org/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.