[WSBARP] Off topic referral needed

Athena Dickerson athena at detsparlaw.com
Tue Dec 14 13:39:59 PST 2021

Mark Davis at my office is handling quite a bit of this and I highly recommend him.  He can be reached at the phone number in my signature line or mark at detsparlaw.com

Athena Makratzakis Dickerson
DETHLEFS SPARWASSER<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fdetsparlaw.com&c=E,1,3MignbV7JN3fDW35Ex6-X8EUG7nEGjNuKTlfq-Aje1rdb6fDs8Yt68iJDkX__xogulPxvRxqczE1jab42wQRIayCHjlfyP0fLjpZdlZRIPinoeG9OpKmAQ,,&typo=1>
REICH DICKERSON PLLC<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fdetsparlaw.com&c=E,1,bLSaO3IzGA_4xpDLui54w20Gh4qqnIdqihOO9lsFaFpEr3IyQlnxxNFTiURyp45gMfqeZoZNVArN8uCnWCEWoTGD7jQGcUGBlkqV6h6b1rlgrg,,&typo=1>
100 Second Avenue South, Suite 190  I  Edmonds, WA 98020
P  425.776.1352  I  F 425.776.2467
athena at detsparlaw.com<mailto:athena at detsparlaw.com>

This message and the documents attached to it, if any, contains confidential information from DETHLEFS SPARWASSER REICH DICKERSON PLLC, is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential under applicable law, and/or may contain attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message and its attachments, destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify our office immediately.