[WSBARP] DOT Foreclosure Spokane Area referral

Rowley, Rob rob at rowleylegal.com
Wed Dec 1 21:30:06 PST 2021

Spokane SNAP can assist.  They have pro bono HUD counselors.
https://www.snapwa.org/services-we-provide/i-need-help-with-housing/i-need-to-prevent-a-foreclosure/

Foreclosure mediation program.
https://dfi.wa.gov/homeownership/washington-foreclosure-mediation-program

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 4:13 PM Josh Grant <jgrant at accima.com> wrote:

> I have a client who has been served with a Notice of Default.  She is
> single, elderly, a vet.
> Although I have written letters back and forth asking lender for
> assistance, the Notice says “Beneficiary  or beneficiary’s authored agent
> has exercised due diligence to contact borrower as required in RCW
> 61.24.031(5) and borrower did not respond”.
> I am hoping someone could assist her,it would probably be pro-bono.
>
> *Joshua F. Grant*
> [image: advocates]
> P. O. Box 619
> Wilbur, WA 99185
> 509 647 5578
> others.***

Robert R Rowley
Attorney & Counselor at Law
 (509) 252-5074   (509) 994-1143
 (509) 928-3084   rowleylegal.com <http://www.rowleylegal.com/>
 rob at rowleylegal.com
Helping You Protect What Matters Most
<https://www.facebook.com/rowleylegal>
<https://www.twitter.com/ROBERTRROWLEY>

*Practice concentrated on business, real estate and general legal matters
in Washington and Idaho. *

*Google Reviews: https://g.page/r/CTxNMUIBtg1SEAg/review
<https://g.page/r/CTxNMUIBtg1SEAg/review>*

NOTICE: The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected
by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine or other applicable
protections. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the message.
Thank you for your assistance. DISCLAIMER: You should recognize that
face-to-face conversations and do not reflect the level of factual or legal
inquiry or analysis which would be applied in the case of a formal legal
opinion. A formal opinion may very well reach a different conclusion.