[WSBARP] Slightly off topic referral

Douglas Owens dougowens at seattlerelawyer.com
Tue Aug 3 16:19:14 PDT 2021

Dear List Mates, I have a person who lives in King County and needs help with a troublesome contractor on a residential remodeling job that as I understand it includes three bathrooms.  This is a family home, not an investment property.  The work has continued beyond a reasonable time and the contractor has become argumentative and uncooperative with the customer.  There is a written contract but I have not seen it.  Self referrals are welcome.  Thank you.  Yours truly, Doug Owens