[WSBARP] Oregon case

Chris MacMillan cmacmillan at demcolaw.com
Thu Apr 29 08:59:19 PDT 2021

The Oregon real estate forms have an arbitration provision. The relevant
portion of the standard Oregon PSA is below. That's likely why she's in
front of ASP.

[image: image.png]

Tim Jackle at Foster Denman in Medford is a good real estate attorney. His
email is tjackle at fosterdenman.com.

*Chris M. MacMillan*, Attorney
* DEMCO LAW FIRM, P.S.*
*Office |* 206-203-6000    *Direct |* 503-314-9176
*Email |* cmacmillan at demcolaw.com