[WSBARP] RON Service Recommendations

Nestor Gorfinkel esq at gorfinkel-law.com
Wed Apr 28 13:59:35 PDT 2021

I am not familiar with Washington RON and I didn't know if they established or approve any platforms. I have been dealing with Florida RON's for almost 16 months and there are various platforms, with more coming out all the time. I am not RON,  but the one that I am familiar with through my colleagues is PAVASO and they seem pleased.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law
Licensed in Florida & Washington State
Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.