[WSBARP] [External] Neighbor Dispute Mediator?

Stines, Erin (TRGC) Erin.Stines at TitleResources.com
Fri Apr 16 09:20:53 PDT 2021

Also, I can recommend Ann Marshall:

Ann T. Marshall, Esq.
Mediator/Arbitrator

1420 Fifth Ave. | #1650 | Seattle, WA  98101

Direct Dial/Text: 206.619.8043

Office: 206.292.0441

E-mail: amarshall at jamsadr.com<mailto:amarshall at jamsadr.com>
www.jamsadr.com<http://www.jamsadr.com>

Sincerely,
Erin Stines | Pacific NW Regional Counsel
Erin.Stines at TitleResources.com<mailto:Erin.Stines at TitleResources.com>
Desk: 425-896-3920 | Cell: 206-276-6312 |Fax: 303-323-6585
Title Resources | 11201 SE 8th Street, Suite 200 | Bellevue, WA 98004