[WSBARP] landlord tenant

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Tue Sep 29 09:36:28 PDT 2020

Young and broke single mother in Tacoma needs help.  Her former boyfriend has locked her out of the house and she needs to at least get her stuff out of the house.
Does anyone have a reference to a resource that advise her of her rights and a path forward?
I appreciate any leads.
Thanks

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West
University Place WA 98467
253-476-5721
j.mccrady at pstitle.com<mailto:j.mccrady at pstitle.com>
WARNING-FRAUDULENT FUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
Email hacking and fraud are on the rise to fraudulently misdirect funds.  Please call your escrow officer immediately using contact information found from an independent source, such as the sales contract or internet, to verify any funding instructions received.  We are not responsible for any wire sent by you to an incorrect bank account.

***Due to the Covid 19 outbreak and with concern for the health and safety of our employees and community; our University Place lobby will remain locked during normal business hours. If you need to make an appointment or have any questions or concerns, please contact us at our main office at 253-474-4747. We appreciate your patience during these uncertain times and look forward to consistently exceeding your expectations.***