[WSBARP] Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys CLE - October 1st

Wickert Law wickertlaw at comcast.net
Thu Sep 17 14:43:48 PDT 2020

Please find below WAELA’s October 1st seminar. WAELA has great speakers lined up for this CLE. This seminar offers insight for those who want to learn more about elder law, advance topics for those in elder law, or for those who just want to learn more.

Here is a link to WAELA’s website too: https://waela.org/event/2020-fall-bootcamp-cle-unprogram-annual-meeting/?instance_id=17

Very truly yours,

Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Suite 255

        Tukwila, WA 98168

       Phone: 206-859-5502

         Fax: 206-260-9005

     www.wickertlawoffice.com <http://www.wickertlawoffice.com/>

       wickertlaw at comcast.net <mailto:wickertlaw at comcast.net>

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email immediately.

VIRTUAL Attorney Bootcamp and Advanced CLE

  <http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=73a749e7-afda-4788-a71e-b45591c49e00&a=1125350927207&c=e79d4db0-52ab-11e6-bdd7-d4ae528ecd49&ch=e8053740-52ab-11e6-bde7-d4ae528ecd49>

  <https://files.constantcontact.com/76b64240601/bee80e23-19dc-44f3-ad5c-90da80a49c14.png>

Please join us at the

BOOTCAMP & ADVANCED CLE

VIRTUAL MEETING

WE CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO JOIN US FOR OUR WASHINGTON ACADEMY OF ELDER LAW ATTORNEYS (WAELA) 2020 VIRTUAL BOOTCAMP AND ADVANCED CLE! OUR GOAL, AS ALWAYS, IS EDUCATION AND INFORMATION FOR ELDER LAW AND SPECIAL NEEDS ATTORNEYS WHO STRIVE TO HOLISTICALLY EVALUATE CLIENT NEEDS AND PROVIDE SUPERIOR SERVICE AND SUPPORT FOR THEIR COMMUNITIES.

WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND:

 + LEARN VALUABLE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION CRITICAL TO YOUR ELDER LAW AND SPECIAL NEEDS PRACTICE

+ NETWORK WITH AND GATHER RESOURCES FROM OTHER ATTENDEES

+ TAKE AWAY PRACTICAL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS THAT YOU CAN USE IN YOUR PRACTICE TODAY

 <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001cffzX3UzW_FmdmEJuKZvG8OeoYCZxH8AWFb7w1CwWScGPsY7Tsw5az5oxcJ49eNMh2ecNjmbf1QVZHGbTxjxjYFqICwri6Jeqt-FRZEhhilZwcf_af5ImMjnJG0gPXf54m4-oINCBeirKicgjgqZoZRmvM7rJJ2CAeRxRxG0ImjpOiyp3Iax5TGw_hLHkETyfn4RGTrPOJQekTVTsezwDf0_jJEGX02UeDg9JDImMpdSO8mk7-n7Jw==&c=vHi4eK9elEVtXwOvK0WEtdMfvI_DGRLshvPh6ZDaliWnRhlBKjDsQQ==&ch=5hmkRaDBpJdsiH3dST3qzzvE-IvMU4i3XIXGQfdMn5NKBYwjJtieHg==> REGISTER NOW

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/PT12868/FeatureAccentTop.png>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

MEETING REGISTRATION

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

Bootcamp only Fee:

3.5 credit hours

*     $95 Members

*     $120 Non-Member

*     $100 CPG

*     $65 Students

Advanced CLE only Fee:

3 credit hours

*     $95 Members

*     $120 Non-Member

*     $100 CPG

*     $65 Students

Combined

Bootcamp & Advanced CLE Fee:

6.5 credit hours

*     $185 Members

*     $235 Non-Member

*     $200 CPG

*     $125 Students

 <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001cffzX3UzW_FmdmEJuKZvG8OeoYCZxH8AWFb7w1CwWScGPsY7Tsw5az5oxcJ49eNMXOuPD_UFWl-xNbbnggQlxx1fJhMznRQcP2lfFD--KYoXVbXR05fRX_jfhpvUweW5SH10yDIC7hMnmLwbDFvwV720DxT_7dq5RnH_IUqjFQb3MWbWqMn5FSDuzbgzHvHJaCV336RUbSjK_xDkKuf2hwQ_Qpuslq9WND7sEN1M5pQSfLdJZTMbPrHO3pbdh2z52ZoKdh0-_q8=&c=vHi4eK9elEVtXwOvK0WEtdMfvI_DGRLshvPh6ZDaliWnRhlBKjDsQQ==&ch=5hmkRaDBpJdsiH3dST3qzzvE-IvMU4i3XIXGQfdMn5NKBYwjJtieHg==> Register Now

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

MEETING OUTLINE

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

Bootcamp

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Zoom Webinar | 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

This program is designed for new or transitioning attorneys interested in Elder and Special Needs Law. This is a wonderful and unique opportunity to learn the basics from knowledgeable and successful attorneys in a smaller, more personal setting.

Advanced CLE

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Zoom Webinar |1:00 PM - 5:15 PM

This program is focused on more advanced topics for attorneys experienced in Elder and Special Needs. Join us as we examine topics relevant to your practice.

 <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001cffzX3UzW_FmdmEJuKZvG8OeoYCZxH8AWFb7w1CwWScGPsY7Tsw5az5oxcJ49eNM00MN1ZWmG1fQ9eB5IyfPtRx4k4XzNbwYDu7IwfoaCwGl80XQQmbfgvJuo7_484FHuegsfb0KKdmMU2FeMOOQAR-KTH_ZxRxnXD34b8Ei3MAj2eJoWjqVINPQD3jfcM73SBgw0oPjgElZ4iz0KRV6tfv2vTpsb0P9q7x8j_KIuL8=&c=vHi4eK9elEVtXwOvK0WEtdMfvI_DGRLshvPh6ZDaliWnRhlBKjDsQQ==&ch=5hmkRaDBpJdsiH3dST3qzzvE-IvMU4i3XIXGQfdMn5NKBYwjJtieHg==> View Agenda

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

PLEASE POUR YOUR OWN BEVERAGE AND JOIN US

FOR A VIRTUAL HAPPY HOUR!

September 30, 2020, 5:00 – 6:30.

In the past attendees have enjoyed gathering the evening before the WAELA Bootcamp and Advanced CLE to catch up with colleagues and enjoy a beverage and appetizers. This year we invite you to our Virtual Happy Hour, where you will have the opportunity to hear from 2 of our colleagues about their practices and enter breakout rooms to visit in smaller groups.

NO REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY; EACH REGISTRANT WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO JOIN THE HAPPY HOUR.

WE HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US!

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

Consider partnering with WAELA in support of our mission to inspire and empower WAELA members to achieve excellence in providing legal services and advocacy that enhances the quality of life for seniors and persons with special needs.

 <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001cffzX3UzW_FmdmEJuKZvG8OeoYCZxH8AWFb7w1CwWScGPsY7Tsw5az5oxcJ49eNMXjK0EATSVMBb1mogPmv0epVHXZDExWBcqQJ0vbdMEnIbjxaI82pJeIEv0LQjauVENCNoHoVnIuMopeokd648FtjRglsv1c47BYsIDx3K4DCuH0QGg6R81KKSZiutu5vksm_hX5fgtvIg1OrqPw_JZz4la-lC5dA_iH2hE5NtPdTUayNEh19AAQ==&c=vHi4eK9elEVtXwOvK0WEtdMfvI_DGRLshvPh6ZDaliWnRhlBKjDsQQ==&ch=5hmkRaDBpJdsiH3dST3qzzvE-IvMU4i3XIXGQfdMn5NKBYwjJtieHg==> View Sponsor Opportunities

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/PT12868/FeatureAccentBtm.png>

WAELA | 5727 Baker Way NW, Suite 200, Gig Harbor, WA 98332