[WSBARP] utility shut-off of connection to private water system during moratorium

Robert R. Cole cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Thu Sep 17 10:30:16 PDT 2020

Is the water system under the auspices of the WUTC?  If so, they have
promulgated some rules I believe.

Very Truly Yours,

Robert R. Cole

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.