[WSBARP] SFR Definition Include a Guest Cottage?

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:18:09 PDT 2020

Hi Paul, I fought this battle with Cross Valley water and their position was separate structure is a separate user and you pay for a new service. It has been several years ago but in the end the client paid. There is some interesting commentary coming out dealing with rentals and defining SFR zoning as it pertains to unrelated parties living together.  You might find something in that lkne of research.