[WSBARP] Time Share Questions

Doug Owens dougowens at seattlerelawyer.com
Tue Sep 1 19:50:56 PDT 2020

Dear Laurel, I have worked with clients on this type of problem.  I would be happy to discuss.  Yours truly, Doug Owens 360 299 3990

On Sep 1, 2020, at 3:51 PM, Laurel Brown <laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com<mailto:laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello all,

I have clients who wish to get out of a vacation timeshare contract.  Is there someone on our listserv/hivemind that would be willing to share some information with me regarding this?

Thanks in advance,

Laurel Brown

--
Laurel Brown