[WSBARP] Time Share Questions

Laurel Brown laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 19:14:26 PDT 2020

Thank you for your response, Jim.  I would be most grateful for any insight
you might be able to provide and any brainstorming you are open to.  I have
been practicing and a part of this listserv for less than five years.  I
vaguely recall some mention of timeshare issues, but this is the first time
I have had a client need assistance with one.

Please feel free to reach out at your convenience.

Best,

Laurel Brown
laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com
425-361-6286