[WSBARP] RPPT Summer Newsletter is now available

Michael Safren msafren at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:01:54 PDT 2020

Hello Fellow RPPT members:

The WSBA Real Property, Probate & Trust Section is pleased to announce that
the Summer 2020 e-newsletter is now available *online*
<http://wsbarppt.com/Login.aspx?path=/private/DrawOneNewsletter.aspx%3FDocumentID%3D170>
.

Headlines in this issue:

·         Energy Efficiency Mandates and Impacts to Leases for Existing
Buildings

·         Conducting Estate Planning and Probate and Handling Trust
Disputes During COVID-19

·         Tortious Interference with an Expected Inheritance: Should
Washington *Resort to the Tort*?

·         Practice Tip – We May Have Less Time Than We Thought: Utilizing
the Federal Estate, Gift, and GSTT Exclusions

·         Recent Developments – Probate and Trust

·         Legislative Updates – Probate and Trust

The newsletter is available in both PDF and HTML formats.

Happy Reading!!

Warmest regards,

*Michael S. Safren, Esq.*
*Attorney at Law*

14900 Interurban Ave. S., Ste. 280 | Seattle, WA 98168
11900 NE 1st St., Bldg. G - Ste. 300 |  Bellevue, WA 98005
P: (206) 859-5098 | E: msafren at jennylinglaw.com
*www.jennylinglaw.com <http://www.jennylinglaw.com>* |
*facebook.com/jennylinglaw/
<http://www.facebook.com/jennylinglaw/>*