[WSBARP] Looking for expert on escrow

Joseph McIntosh jmcintosh at McCarthyHolthus.com
Wed Oct 21 06:46:10 PDT 2020

I need to retain an expert witness as to escrow practices, specifically the certification of the final settlement statement and maintenance of that record.  Any suggestions / referrals are welcome.  Thanks.

Joseph Ward McIntosh | Senior Associate Attorney | Member State Bar of WA
[McCarthy Holthus Logo]McCarthy ♦ Holthus, LLP
m. 108 1st Ave S, Ste 300 Seattle, WA 98104
d. 206-596-4842| c. 206-399-5034
e. jmcintosh at mccarthyholthus.com<mailto:jmcintosh at mccarthyholthus.com>

“Service Second to None”

Offices in: AZ | CA | CO | ID | NV | NM | OR | TX | WA

Federal law requires us to advise you that communication with our office could be interpreted as an attempt to collect a debt and that any information obtained will be used for that purpose. The information contained herein may be privileged and protected by the attorney/client and/or other privilege. It is confidential in nature and intended for use by the intended addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby expressly prohibited from dissemination distribution, copy or any use whatsoever of this transmission and its contents. If you receive this transmission in error, please reply or call the sender and arrangements will be made to retrieve the originals from you at no charge.

Our firm is a proud recipient of MReport’s 2018-19 “Top 25 Companies to Work for List.”

[cid:image001.png at 01D46C4A.266CC7F0]

Should escalation be required, please contact: Lance Olsen Lolsen at mccarthyholthus.com