[WSBARP] Promissory note question

Paul Drayna paul at draynalaw.com
Thu Nov 12 07:46:29 PST 2020

Be careful about filing a lien before you have a judgment. In Washington
that would run afoul of our lis pendens statute. Until you have a judgment
your claim is for money only, and does not affect title to the property.
You either need a judgment, or as suggested a pre-judgment writ, to
encumber the real property.

Paul S. Drayna
Attorney at Law
phone:  425-844-2575
site:  www.draynalaw.com
email:  paul at draynalaw.com
<https://www.facebook.com/paul.drayna.jd>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulstephendrayna/>
The contents of this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you
have received this in error please delete the original message and notify
the sender immediately. Thank you.