[WSBARP] Promissory note question

Douglas Scott doug at rainieradvocates.com
Wed Nov 11 15:07:52 PST 2020

Since they are friends, has the creditor approached the debtor about
signing a lien or other document to assure that he will be paid out of the
proceeds of sale.
Alternatively, North Carolina may have a prejudgment proceeding (similar to
our prejudgment attachment) where the creditor might be able to encumber
the property or tie up closing funds as part of his immediately filed
litigation.

*DOUGLAS W. SCOTT*
Rainier Legal Advocates|LLC

465 Rainier Blvd. N., Suite C
Issaquah, Washington 98027
425.392.8550 (tel)
425.392.2829 (fax)

www.rainieradvocates.com

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information
that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other
privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed
only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this
communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the
intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly
delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in
any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not
a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege