[WSBARP] Commercial litigation attorney

Roger Moss ram at pacific-ci.com
Thu May 21 19:37:00 PDT 2020

Anthony, if your client desires to keep the tenant, I recommend a business review from the perspective of leasing and property management, before considering litigation. This is a critical step often overlooked when tenants and landlords collide over an ambiguity in a lease provision, or an unforeseen event that impacts the relationship.

This opinion was formed from leading real estate operations for giant retailers, and also managing vast portfolios of commercial real estate over 25 years. I would be happy to provide you and your client a consultation.

Roger A. Moss, Esq.
Pacific Conflict Intervention
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
www.pacific-ci.com

Confidentiality Notice:
The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.