[WSBARP] unmarried couple - property agreement?

Law Office of Shaun Watchie Perry shaunwperry at swp-law.com
Tue May 12 11:36:23 PDT 2020

I have done a lot of these over the years and am happy to help. I think
each side needs their own counsel.  Problematic to represent both sides.
It would be a co-tenancy agreement- - I am assuming that they are
holding title as co-tenants and not as joint tenants with right of
survivorship. Please pass on my name.

Let me know if you want to chat. Best way to reach me is to send an
email with good times to talk.

Thanks, Shaun

*/Ms. Shaun Watchie Perry | Attorney at Law
Law Office of Shaun Watchie Perry
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 940 | Seattle, WA 98101
Tel +206.729.7442 | Fax + 206.260.1411 | www.swp-law.com/*

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged
information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in
error, please call immediately 206-729-7442 and return this e-mail to
the above e-mail address and delete from your files.