[WSBARP] KC Motions for default -- allowed yet?

Gabriel Dietz gabrieldietz at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:02:29 PDT 2020

I spoke with a bailiff in King County on Friday. Default motions are not
currently allowed. They think that the order may change by the end of May.

Gabe

Gabriel A. Dietz
Partner
(206) 451-3859

gabe at hdpnw.com

www.hdpnw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments,
contains privileged or confidential information intended for a specific
individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should delete this communication and shred the
materials and any attachments. You are hereby notified that any use,
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this information, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify me by email or telephone.