[WSBARP] City of Seattle - nonprofit and small business eviction moratorium extended through August 1

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Jun 19 11:54:10 PDT 2020

There was discussion earlier about Seattle's moratorium on small business and nonprofit evictions, which I think actually expired on June 4. It looks like the Mayor has now revived and extended it through August 1.

And the statewide moratorium on residential evictions remains in effect through August 1, per Gov. Proc. 20-19.2, I believe.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone; please call the Seattle office. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis; please call the Seattle office.

MAIL AND DELIVERIES can be received at the Seattle office. For any other needed arrangements, please call the Seattle office.