[WSBARP] Olympia/Thurston County Realtor Recommendations?

Laurel Brown laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:40:51 PDT 2020

Though not located in Olympia, I have worked with Roger Schluter of
Windermere on similar situations and know him personally.
I would highly recommend him for these types of sales or sales involving
properties with deferred maintenance where the owner(s) are needing to move
into a facility for dementia care.

http://rogerschluter.withwre.com/

Laurel