[WSBARP] Olympia/Thurston County Realtor Recommendations?

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Wed Jun 17 10:33:19 PDT 2020

I would recommend Greg Miller of Abbey realty Inc. 360-556-2339 email is greg.MUELLER 1 at gmail.com

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**

On Jun 17, 2020, at 10:24 AM, Graham Buchanan <gbuchanan at barronsmithlaw.com> wrote:

Hello Listmates,

I am probating an estate that will involve the sale of a home located in Lacey, WA (just outside of Olympia). I am looking for recommendations on a seller’s agent local to that area.

Any contacts you can recommend will be most appreciated.

Thanks,

-Graham

Graham E. Buchanan
Attorney
Barron Smith Daugert, PLLC
<image001.png>
(360) 733-0212
300 N. Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225
www.barronsmithlaw.com<http://www.barronsmithlaw.com/>

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you