[WSBARP] Disclosure of Harassing Neighbors

Roger Moss ram at pacific-ci.com
Tue Jun 9 13:42:41 PDT 2020

Jeff, I’m not sure that your question can be answered without knowing what a “sustained course of harassment” looks like.

Generally speaking, if a neighbor — especially one next door is a nuisance, I would recommend disclosing the troubling conduct. In my view one can never go wrong over-disclosing in connection with real estate sales, but then I’m from California…

It seems to me that any conduct that rises to the level of a disclosure would also carry value as an actionable claim, especially if your clients are selling at a loss to escape terror.

This kind of problem begs for a mediated solution, though it may take investment in filing a lawsuit to get there.

Roger A. Moss, Esq.
Pacific Conflict Intervention
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
www.pacific-ci.com

Confidentiality Notice:
The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.