[WSBARP] Disclosure of Harassing Neighbors

Jeff Davis jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Mon Jun 8 15:01:25 PDT 2020

Listmates,

Clients purchased residential property from the Sellers who live right next
door.  Sellers were not happy with how clients improved the property and
have undertaken a sustained course of harassment to the point where clients
will see their home and move in the near future.  The question:  Do the
clients have a duty to disclose the neighbors actions?  In looking at form
17 I did not see anything that applied?  Have any of you run into this
situation before?

Jeff Davis

(PS)  We've discussed bringing an anti-harassment action, and potentially a
future damage suit if the neighbors interfere with any sale.

W. Jeff Davis, Esq.

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510
Sequim WA 98382
Phone No.:(360) 683.1129
Fax No.: (360) 683.1258
email:  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129