[WSBARP] Time Share Issues

Doug Owens dougowens at seattlerelawyer.com
Mon Jun 1 10:06:13 PDT 2020

Dear Jim, I had a similar case recently and the operator referred me to a local broker who took the listing and apparently has good success in selling them, but sometimes the seller has to bring a little money to the closing table, maybe up to $1,000 for recording fees but this is not up front as in the case of the scammers.  Yours truly, Doug Owens